Significance: Built before 1675 and sometimes referred to as “the fourth oldest house in town”, this dwelling does have the south-facing entrance. Very noticeable is the extension on the street-side, sometimes called a Beverly Job, or Ear. This was sometimes added to hold a staircase, although that is not its purpose in this house. The floors and paneling are original. The Willmontons claim that the house was standing at the time of King Phillip’s War in 1675.